Our unique store facilitates production of custom “applied” art infused on products ordered in our “Mart”, or infused on Chromaluxe*, or printed in high quality on paper or canvas.
START WITH THE MART – PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATIONS
Choose a product and click the “Customize” button that appears when you put it in the shopping cart.
Then you will be able to choose ART provided in the Gallery for application to that product or you can choose the option of UPLOADING a file of your own photo, artwork, logo, etc. and/or add some text to the product as well.
If you Upload your own art designs, photos, logos, and/or text please note the following:
- Any artwork submitted must be your work or have reproduction permission from the copyright holder (see our Terms).
- Our smaller reproductions are available as molecularly-infused, brilliant, images we call “Durapplied” images on Chromauxe* as well as paper or canvas.
- Submitted art should be 300 dots per inch resolution or higher for the best quality image results.
- For additional detail on resolutions for printing/infusing, please see File Sizes page or give us a call.
- File types that can be imaged for you on Mart products include PNG, JPEG, BMP or SVG
- If you have some other file type, please give us a call or message for advice/instructions.
- If you want a particular image-ready display item that you don’t see here, please call or message.
- If you need help with designing a logo, etc., please give us a call or message about that as well.
ART PRINT OPTIONS / CUSTOMIZATIONS
Art Prints of various sizes and on paper or canvas or Chromaluxe* board are available.
You may use the Your Art Image Files page to submit a file of your own for printing. You specify what you want, and we’ll return a quote.
*Chromaluxe is a state of the art thin board material which accepts infused images and produces startling photos and artwork reproductions.